Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trejo + Machete = Awesome....unless you are a pussy

Ok, so I saw the above poster for the first time today. All I say is "Thank Cheebus I get paid tomorrow!". I didn't give two squirts of pee pee for Tarantino's "Grindhouse" segment. Seriously. I could care less about that guy. I know some of ya'll LOVE! him but I don't. I'm much more interested in Robert Rodriquez. I like his stuff. "Planet Terror" was a hoot. "Desperado" was awesome. But I was most intrigued by the "Machete" trailer featuring that super stud Danny Trejo. Man, I really enjoy that guy. So the idea of him running around "Machete-ing" people in a very 1970's kinda way, for some reason, REALLY appeals to me. So I see the poster.....That is just crammed full of 70's cheapo movie awesome sauce. The 70's were good to the movie poster fans out there. And I just lurves me some movie posters. In closing, the Roman Empire was neither Roman nor an Empire....discuss...And "yes" I will be buying that poster tomorrow. Hopefully the movie won't suck. But really, the poster is so awesome I could care less. You can buy it here:

http://www.moviegoods.com/movie_product_static.asp?master_movie_id=36643&sku=441620

No comments:

Post a Comment