Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Terminator Salvation Harvester Hunt ENDED


So I finally tracked down the final piece I wanted for my Terminator Salvation collection. It never made the retail store shelves and was VERY pricey online. I finally found one very cheap. So it's now mine. Is it cool? You bet. It's huge! While not truely to scale with the 3 3/4" figures, it's still enormous. It has several weak action features: the spotlights sorta light up, the shoulder gun raises and fires a missile, and the big claws open and close. My son was disappointed that it didn't have any moto-terminators to shoot out of its legs. Those would have been a cool feature. Had this movie done better there were more vehicles planned. But, alas, they are no more. At least I can have it fight my AMP suit from "Avatar" and my Matrix Mecha Gun Thingy...I don't remember what it was really called.

No comments:

Post a Comment