Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inyuk-chuk!

I unexpectedly came across this 3 pack of awesomeness the other day. You can bet I giggled like a 4 year old girl when it's glory assaulted my eye-balls. How seriously cool is this? I'll tell you...It's totally fricking awesome. Apache Chief was my favorite SuperFriend. Black Vulcan was alright and Samurai was ok too. While I have a couple of the figures from this line (Vigilante and Blue Devil), I don't follow what is coming out and what isn't. But overall it's an awesome line. So I was really shocked to see the "Lets add ethnic Superfriends! to the show" characters get toys. I guess I shouldn't be surprised as they actually have a large black woman action figure. I forget who she is exactly, but I remember her being on the show. But I digress. Thank you Justice League Unlimited for gifting me a toy of an obscure super hero I liked as a child. Now he and Blue Devil can gang up on my Star Wars figures and take over the Big Millennium Falcon......Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Oh Damn! Please excuse me whilst I "Clean up". (gross)

No comments:

Post a Comment